As a small business itself, Pixel Canopy seeks to serve businesses and individuals in the community that uphold ethical and fair business practices. Pixel Canopy reserves the right to refuse service to customers who do not hold themselves to high standards.
Customers deemed to have violated our policy (by committing any of the acts outlined below) may have their sites suspended without notice and without any refunds. By using our services, you also agree to hold us harmless for any legal actions taken against you, your business, and/or the contents of your website.
Examples of unacceptable uses of Pixel Canopy’s services:
- Retailing illicit or stolen goods, including intellectual property
- Offering illicit services
- Exhibiting illicit or adult-only content
- Misleading or deceiving site visitors to cause harm to those visitors
- Using our email servers to send unsolicited emails
- Breaking the law
We don’t have our own army of lawyers, but we do take our policies seriously. Please report any instances of abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org.